Welcome to Bachpan International Public School, a temple of learning that offers the best of the ancient and the modern.
Established in 2014, BIPS is a school located in Village Hamirgarh, District Sangrur (Punjab).
Rules & Regulations - Bips - Bachpan International Public School,
student should carry the school diary daily.
2. Students who come to school on their own should arrive at
the school 5 minutes before the bell rings.
3. Students should attend the school in uniform prescribed for
the season & should be habitually neat and clean.
4. Students coming late or absenting from the school without
permission should bring proper application for leave from their
5. Non-Sikh boys should get their hair-trimmed at regular
6. Shouting or whistling is not allowed in the school.
7. During the absence of the teacher from the class, students
shall be under the discipline of the monitor.
8. Students should take utmost care of the school property and
premises. Any kind of damage done even by accident should be
reported at once to the Class Teacher or to the Principal. Students
would be held responsible for any damage caused by him / her and
shall be liable to compensate for the loss.
9. The school is not responsible for any goods lost. It is not
advisable to bring valuable articles to the school.
10. The school reserves the right to suspend/expel students whose
conduct is harmful to other students.
11. A student who fails twice in three years will not be permitted
to continue his / her studies in the school.
12. The name, class and section of the pupils should be clearly
marked on all woolen belongings of the students.
13. Students should bring the necessary text books, exercise books
and any other requisite material.
14. Students are warned not to buy eatables from vendors outside the
15. Girls should not apply Nail Polish or Mehandi during term time.
16. Students should get their report cards signed by their
parents/guardians within two days of its receipt.
17. Students should always remember that the school is judged by
their conduct. They should greet their teachers when they meet them.
18. Results declared at the end of the year are final.
19. Should there be any infectious disease at home the students are
not to be sent to school till the danger of infection has passed.